- Four beam sizes are available between 20 and 150 μm defined by Pt or W apertures
- Bi-directional fly scanning up to 20 ms dwell time
- Two stage configurations, 90 and 45 degree, with respect to the incoming beam
- Camera for scan setup/sample visualization
- Samples under ambient air
Following fluxes are available with Pt aperture at 10 keV (5th harmonics). Similar flux can be obtained with the W aperture as well.
- 20 μm: 0.6 x 1011 ph/s/100 mA
- 50 μm: 3.5 x 1011 ph/s/100 mA
- 100 μm: 0.9 x 1012 ph/s/100 mA
- 150 μm: 1.4 x 1012 ph/s/100 mA
1. Stage configuration at 90 degree
- Macro stage at 90 degree orientation, with two Vortex detectors (1-element and 4-element) on each side of the beam path.
2. Stage configuration at 45 degrees
- Macro stage at 45 degree orientation with one vortex detector (4 element) on the side in relation to the beam path.